Re: fiddles

Mikle sez:
 it's about prmoting an
otherwise overlooked facet of the music community, and ashley, god bless
him, is anything but overlooked, maybe over-looked at, but certainly not
overlooked.

Waysie sez:
 Yah, well, the popX is about loosing lots and lots of money because it
plays to too narrow a demographic, more like...  the popX needs to have a
band or artist play which can draw in the great moneyed hoards of dirty
university ballcap wearing, Grawood going plebs, at $15.00 per ballcap,
if the popX is going to be viable... which it ain't...  exhibit A being
the tattler in the Herald making it official that Rowan is going to Toronto.

W.

 Waye Mason             : "The shooting goes well.  I borrow a .357
                        : Magnum and fire a hot slug into the forhead
  aa551\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca   : of a life sized stuffed Barney.  This brings
  P.O. Box 36082        : peace upon me.
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  :
  B3J 3S9               : Kumbaya, motherfucker."