Re: Ashley MacIssac

i was just wondering...is it like *really* uncool to like ashley macisaac
if you live in the maritimes and are into indie rock? this is probably
the stupidest question i have ever asked here, but i am really curious.
i guess it is interesting to me because a *LOT* of people at CJSW seem
to really dig his new album. maybe it's because of ian blurton, gordie
johnson, and jale appearing on it, who knows. but all of a sudden, there's
a lot of southern albertans wishing they knew how to step dance instead
of line dance. (that's a joke...we indie rock kids don't know how to
line dance...really...)

tara
ps/ i like ashley macisaac's record, too. :)

--
"It's a really hopeless feeling sometimes when you want to go home. You're
even further away, you're not even getting closer to home. You're travelling