Anchor Zone

I know that there's been talk of this movie before, but I'm wondering if
there's a soundtrack for it or not.  I was kind of surprizedI woke up this
morning and my brother was watching the movie channel and Anchor Zone was
on.  I missed most of it anyways, but I did catch the credits which had a
song by the Hardship Post playing, I think it was called Table and Chairs
Upside Down or something like that.  It was a really good song, probably one
of the best I've heard.  Does anyone know where I could get a copy of it?
Bung also had a song and liz pickard, but I don't recognize the name, or is
this the liz band?
Marc