razzin' deluxe!

what's all this razzin ryan cook all about - if you don't wanna read the
stuff, don't!  newbies (like myself) have every right to test the ppl on
this thing with polls etc...  it may be important to us, even it the "old
school" pretenciencies (ha! i made that up!hehe) don't think a poll is
valid.  ryan, i didn't see anything wrong with it...if the ppl that did
want to set up some kind of elite internet society where ppl say things
(or write i should say) and post messages according to silly preferences
(like the preference, say, that polls are "annoying") they might as well
subscribe to a dictator-run society...

why can't we keep it light hearted around here?  i'm smiling most of the
time when i read this stuff, it sounds like one big joke to me... and if
it is, great!  just don't take this thing too seriously, it's cool to
discuss... but argue all the time?  idiotic.

p.s.
i can't really vote now for my fav. east coast bands, but sure as hell it
would include some home grown newfie acts - sorry, i'm a loyalist at heart!

Claire