Re: eric's trip break-up!

On Sun, 28 Jan 1996, Brian Wieser wrote:
> a friend of mine who works for sub-pop was telling me today that it's
> gonna happen: something about them not being added to some tour because
> they won't be together much longer.

from rick white:

"We've cancelled our last two shows in Halifax because of the weather.
The last one was a bit because of the weather and like a bit because lots
of other stuff just fucked up, with just trying to organize the trip and
it was just hard to get going. And like a lot of people in Halifax [and
sloan net... :) ] right now are thinking "my god, if they do come down
again, it's going to be the last time probably." But then again, you
never can predict what's going to happen with us. In our heads, we all
just keep stuff going and see what happens.

Whatever happens to Eric's Trip I'm sure something after it will be even
more inspired because of all the feelings right now that are going on. If
anything does suddenly stop with Eric's Trip, I'm sure like a lot of good
stuff will hopefully come out of it. Like Julie's even getting offered
deals and stuff."

instead of holding a death watch for Eric's Trip a la Sloan, why not just
listen to what they've put out and enjoy them while you can? :)  nobody,
not even the band, knows what the future holds.

like my mom says, you could get hit by a bus tomorrow....or something.

tara
:)

--
"It's a really hopeless feeling sometimes when you want to go home. You're
even further away, you're not even getting closer to home. You're travelling