Chaff list

Hey!

    I'd be honoured to start a list for people who want to flame
lame Sloannet posts!  Send me a personal note if you want on.  Then
all irrelevant chatter can be diverted to aproden+chaff\!/ac.dal.ca

OK, maybe I'm kidding, it depends on how many people take me up on
it.

Andrew

PS the computer from which this list runs is being retired by Dal in
the summer, so we may want to start thinking about a new forum for
these discussions.

PPS Watch the web for SloanNet archives, coming soon to
www.ac.dal.ca\~aproden\sloannet.html

For those who are so lame as to want to read 4M of posts dating back
to May 1993.