Re: the thrown thing

Maybe one could explain the youth of today's fanatical obsession with
some bands with the decline of religion or other, structure providing
institutions or mindsets which our parents worshipped...

I'm into indie rawk, my sisters into wicca...  hmmm.

W.

 Waye Mason             : "The shooting goes well.  I borrow a .357
                        : Magnum and fire a hot slug into the forhead
  aa551\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca   : of a life sized stuffed Barney.  This brings
  P.O. Box 36082        : peace upon me.
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  :
  B3J 3S9               : Kumbaya, motherfucker."