Re: Purple Blue

On Sun, 28 Jan 1996, Hank Bos wrote:

> the CD too.)  Another neat thing is that on the Moonsocket Ratfist 7inch, he
> sings in one of his song "I'm not really obsessed with Lou."  I can't wait
                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
whatever.  have you actually ever heard any sentridoh stuff?  chris'
eric's trip songs are great, and he's the nicest guy, but moonsocket
really does sound like lou.  totally.

> to get the Moonsocket CD.  I blindly sent Derivative a check hoping that
> they're still copies left.  I heard the song "THe secret she had to keep" on
> CBC and it sounded so cool!!!

you shouldn't have trouble finding a copy, it's on a fairly reliable
label and it only came out a few weeks ago, so i doubt they're sold out.
moonsocket isn't exactly a giant in the indie world.

the cd has
nice packaging.  ultra-trendy brown (a la shellac) with grey and silver
ink (a la shellac) in loss-mass zero plastic package (a la shellac).
lots of hearts and stars, plus a picture of his girlfriend.  it would be
really nice if it wasn't so ... derivative (cringe...).

mc