Sappy stuff

I think that the release date for the new Orange Glass is February 3rd.
There's going to be a realease show in Punkton(moncton) on this date at the
Esquire.
The line-up is:
Orange Glass
Supervillan
Moonsocket
Broken Girl

It's a 19+, 5 dollars.

I can't wait for it, I havn't seen Broken girl or Moonsocket solo yet.

On sunday too, Monoxides and Rusty are playing an all ages at the esquire.

Marc

PS:  I was reading the Maclean's guide to universities or whatever it's
called and one of the things that was on the hot list was EAST COAST MUSIC,
especially Sloan and Eric's Trip.  I thought that was pretty neat, I don't
know if it's true but neat.