Re: New Topic

Michael Damian Catano <mcatano\!/is.dal.ca>, failing to obey the laws
of selective quoting, wrote:

}On Fri, 26 Jan 1996, Ryan Cook wrote:
}>         Just so everyone knows what I mean here's my list as an example:
}>
}>            1. Burnt Black
}>            2. Eric's Trip
}>            3. Sloan
}>            4. Christopher Robin
}
}has anyone told these guys that there is a fucking amazing emo band from
}seattle with the same name, and they have a couple 7"s out and stuff.
}they might like to know.  it is a great name, tho.

Well, they could always just reverse it and be Robin Christopher.
Christobin Ropher?  Christian Gopher?

Bored on Saturday,
Andrew
--
                "With mint icing!!!" -- Lt. Worf
Andrew P. Rodenhiser, Ph.D. Candidate RODENHISER\!/CHEM1.CHEM.DAL.CA