Re: CHED make the NF paper

Well, we don't know. We recorded with jon swyers in aug/96, and you can
hear a sample of that on CHMR so call and request WIZARD or handKCUFs,
it was #40 on THE CHART last week(Woohoo!)
we will probably be recording again soon and release something from that.
in the meantime you can visit our UPDATED webpage at:
http://www.cs.mun.ca/~philipv/ched.html
as for live shows, we have a couple coming up, the closest being a show
at the CORNERSTONE this wednsdayJAN31.

TEDTAYLORTHESMARTESTPERSONEVERTOGLUEHISHEADTOACHICKEN.