murph, inbreds, endearing request

what's up with chris murphy performing solo? roderick told me chris
is opening for the preppy relatives at their tape release in february,
with either rob benvie or joel plaskett, or something like that.

also, you can reach the the inbreds at <kombinet\!/limestone.kosone.com>
if you want to ask them questions. :)

and finally, (no sloan net content here) blair from endearing records has
asked me to ask people on sloan net to please email him with any
names/ph. numbers for good promoters and bands to play with in ontario
or quebec. two winnipeg bands, the bonaduces and cheerleader, are planning
a tour for april/may. also, anyone who is very cool with the idea of
having people stay at their place or know someone who would let people
sleep at their house, please contact them as well.

you can reach them at endearing account (endear\!/mbnet.mb.ca), or call
either dan (204-942-4125) or doug & mike (204-452-3210) if you want to
talk to them. :)

you can usually swindle your way onto a guest list and sometimes get free
merch for letting someone sleep on your floor, or at the least, make some
new pals.

please respond to blair at the endearing email address or if you lose
this message but want to respond to it, email me privately and i can
forward it to him. do not post suggestions to sloan net. thanks very
much. and play nicely.

tara
:)