Re: the thrown thing

> oh no....TOO LATE....it's never too late to change.  what i think would
> be really hardcore would be for a band to change their name for every
> show and every album to avoid sellin out and gaining a poseur following.
> geez, ian mackaye would be so proud.

HEY!! that was the concept of my band when i use to live in Quebec
City. We had a different name for practically every single show.
We were pretty hardcore i guess, or should i say Emo-core,
considering. ho well... We lasted 4 years and went nowhere. Having
multiple band names helps you to get to nowhere, beleived me.

Re: Thrown

I think you should change the name to a four letter one. Four letter
band names is the way to go! think of Gene, Cast, Pulp, Blur, etc...
The things you can do for merchandizing are endless. My personnal
favorite would be a rip off of the Kids movie poster with the faces
of the four members of the band in each corner --you have four member
don't you? If not kick someone out of the bands fast. being not four is
uncool. you'll get nowhere. you won't sell out.-- thrue colors filter
letting the true picture show only through the uncolored four letters
of the band names(example shown later). This is what i think.
-yAn

      GGG         I           EEEEE
    G                I           E
   G      GG      I           EEE