Re: the thrown thing

egreenan\!/cycor.ca (The Greenans) laughed:

}Rhymes With Bagina :) ha ha

Yeah, but the real joke is for the band to pronounce it bagg-inn-
uhh.  Because if they don't some idiot journalist will make the
mistake.  Count on it.

Frankly, I prefer Rhymes With Elephant...

Or let's go out on a limb and just call the band Vulva.  Then you
can rip off automobile logos for your t-shirts.

I'm Audi here <groan>
Andrew

PS Chris Trowbridge really is a stupid c*nt. :)

PPS so MikeC doesn't yell at me for asking to kill a thread without
starting a new one, I'll repeat an old question which nobody
answered:

*NEW THREAD ALERT*

Are there any good underage bands in Halifax?  For that matter, are
there any underage Haligonians on Sloannet?  If not, why not?  There
are enough underagers on the list who live elsewhere.  There are
enough underagers in Halifax who like indie rock.

When's a good night at Cafe Ole?

Does St. Pat's ever have gigs anymore?  Those Envirogigs years back
were some of my fondest memories of alternarock in Haligon.

Hey, there's a band name for ya... "Alternarock in Haligon"