Re: showcases

> OK, so I've got a short memory, she posted the Showcases too.  So
> what's the complaint? Is this not a complete list?
>
> Lost in Halifax,
> Andrew

This *was* a complete list when i posted it....i posted this the day
of the ECMA press conference and wrote it word for word off of a
press release regarding the whole thing....so, if there have been
changed i am not aware of take those into consideration considering
it's been a few weeks since i posted it....

Melissa