Re: simple question...

> Claire Rillie <f54cr\!/morgan.ucs.mun.ca> screamed:
>
> }NEXT TIME YOU POST YOUR SHOWCASE SCHEDULES, INCLUDE ALL THE ACTS... not
> }just the "sloan net favorites"...
> }Adios,
> }Claire
>
> Whoa, please read carefully.  To my knowledge the SHOWCASE schedules
> have never been posted here.  Melissa Buote posted the NO-CASE
> schedules, the traditional anti-ECMA showcases for indie bands who
> didn't get picked by the big brass for the gala events.
>
> So you should also be asking who scheduled the no-cases, and why
> they didn't book any Newf bands.

No Nfld bands asked to play the no cases and meanwhile like over 30
other bands did....i even e-mail someone who was complaining about
the lack of Nfld bands and said to tell them to call me if they
wanted a show, but guess what....like 2 weeks passed and no phone
call and sorry if i can't wait for a day before the show to set it up
but there is a thing called advertising to be done and i had to
finalize the list sometime....

Melissa