Re: questions.....

hmmmm...
Jeremy said:

p.s.  heard "purple blue" at at a listening post in fred's records and
thought "eyes shut" sucked hole, "alone & annoyed"(what a bad title) had
a really cool "riff" and is an all round good song, and "spaceship
opening" sounds like a beer commercial, in a good kind of way.

I found "eyes shut" to be the song that has ultimately intruded my
humble head.
    If "spaceship opening" sounds like "a beer commercial, in a good
kind of way", is it possible for "eyes shut" to `suck hole' in a good
kind of way?

karen vs. the deep thought