Re: R.O.W.

On Mon, 22 Jan 1996, Tara Lee Wittchen wrote:
I was in R.O.W. on Saturday and everything's on sale, except double
cd/vinyl releases and box sets.

The pickin's are getting mighty slim, so if you want a deal, i'd hurry.

It's really too bad, they had such a great selection, and all those in store
performances they had were really great.  It's too bad more people who
came out for those in-stores didn't buy more.  I imagine they tried to
make a go of it over Christmas and they just didn't get the sales they
needed.

Catherine was working saturday and she said they were closing early in
February, maybe the 2nd or 3rd.:(

jim