sunday's show

Where was everyone Sunday night? The crowd was pretty scarce (sorry :-) )
Anyway, Scarce did indeed put on an accoustic and electric show. Well worth
five dollars, we were even treated to one of scare's first on stage jams.
Fastest drumming I've ever seen at the Birdland.

Strangest thing I've heard this week - Al Tuck is talking to Weasel Faced Judge
about being his backing band for awhile. I actual heard this from the guys in
the band. What a weird combo that will be.

p.s.  Does anyone know if J. Masters are still together. I heard them mentioned
on the list awhile ago, but I never see them play locally?

-Dave Pound