Re: Purple Blue on vinyl

purple blue is available in Canada on CD, cassette and LP, sorry no 8 track
There's also a free Eric's Trip button for you when you buy it on vinyl.
CD and Cassettes are distributed by Warner
vinyl is distributed by Sub Pop Canada
if stores in your area don't have it on vinyl and they do carry vinyl give
me their number!!!
that's it for today
france

PS: Sub Pop mailorder has it on CD and vinyl