Pot-Pourri

Hello uh ok

1st it looks like i'm the only person here who actually LIKES eyes
shut???

2nd that big debate about the shirt jay is wearing if it is a grey local
rabbits shirt i got that shirt at the grunge that stole x-mas 2 x-mas's
ago and it really is the ugliest thing :)

3rd my little band Novacain is almost done recording a 4-track demo
which will also be sold at shows and maybe some stores that accept indie
stuff if i figure out how to do it. if anyone here is interested well
e-mail me... its gonna be 10 songs (maybe more i'm not sure) and i think
5 bucks but hmmm well just e-mail me :)

4th R many sloanneters going to the feb 24th lee's palace show (all
ages) with all those amazing bands? if so we can try to have a little
get-together again hmmm

5th No, that's it.

l8r

Chris