Purple Blue on vinyl

Tara Lee Wittchen writes:

> > PS re ET's purple blue...plans to release on vinyl?
>
> rick says he owns the album on CD and LP, so one might assume it's
> available on vinyl, too. :) :)

this bring up somewhat of an intresting point, I don't know if the Warner
releases (ie Purple Blue) get released on casette but I know most of the
releases that were coming out in the fall on Sub Pop were only being
released to CD and vinyl.

 --
     - Cory J. Boehm -          | I came over to tell you a story
- umboehm4\!/cc.umanitoba.ca -    | When I heard you were broken up I was sorry