Re: tre/plumtree/inbreds-last night at birdland

Katrina Grentz writes:

> PS re ET's purple blue...plans to release on vinyl?

Doesn't subpop release *everything* on vinyl?  I thought that ADA was sort
of their philosophy... anyway, you can definately get purpleblue on vinyl.
according to the Birdman (the guy who owns birdman-sound, the coolest
indie shop in the country, even better than Rotate This) it's a limited
edition of 1000 (or maybe it was 1500.. something like that) pressings
though.

	- Gord -

| Gord Dimitrieff                    "Can I go home now???"            |
| gdimitri\!/chat.carleton.ca            -- Rory Tate, Circle Researcher |
|  Yellow Label => http://chat.carleton.ca/~cfairhur/yellowlabel.html  |