yellow label in ottawa

Hey ottawa kids!  Yellow Label's playing at the Pit on Friday the 26th
(that's this friday coming up!) The Pit's at 160 Rideau, down the street
from the Rideau Centre, underneath a jock-dance bar called On Tap (for you
waterloo/government/co-op types, who might not yet know).  We're playing
the later show, so it's unfortunately not all ages.  I think we're playing
shortly after ten... so you can catch us before you go disco at Zaphods,
like you were probably planning on doing anyway :)

	- Gord -

| Gord Dimitrieff                    "Can I go home now???"            |
| gdimitri\!/chat.carleton.ca            -- Rory Tate, Circle Researcher |
|  Yellow Label => http://chat.carleton.ca/~cfairhur/yellowlabel.html  |