Re: Andrew is gone

On Sat, 20 Jan 1996, rwhite wrote:

> Apparently Sloan is no longer recording with Andrew.  Sloan is in the studio
> now, but Chris is doing all the drum tracks.  I don't know if they kicked
> Andrew out or not,  but Sloan isn't recording with him at the moment.

i thought this was happening all along. i just figured that it would make
it easier to get around their leaving geffen if they were "another" band,
and certainly not a band called sloan who had a drummer named andrew. i
thought andrew had nothing to do with the new chris/jay/patrick
recordings.
i guess so. wow...it's almost kearney lake rd. ;) now if only patrick
changed his name to henri.....
cheers!
shant:)