it figures

why is it whenever bands actually make the trip to Windsor I either
got no money or something comes up...latest point is Rebecca West is
coming on the 26th...although I've only heard a couple of songs I'm
really pumped and excited...and what do I have to do...win a trip to
ottawa from the 24-26...probably missing them in what'll probably be
their only Windsor appearance this year (I'm a skeptic...try living
here for a bit and musically you will too)...oh well...thankfully the
Inbreds are in the next week and I'm pumped to see them...gotta
bolt...later

Forever Green,

Mike

ps-if anyone from Ottawa or who know the area can tell me any cool
places to go on Wed and Thurs. nites it would be greatly
appreciated...me and my roomie have no idea where to go out once we're
there...email me privately...thanks