Re: i WANT to get on the sloan net..

Kendra? Kandra? <ummikul0\!/cc.UManitoba.CA> noted

}On Fri, 19 Jan 1996, Andrew P. Rodenhiser wrote:
}> PS Folks gots to learn when to write thangs personal-like instead o'
}> broadcastin'!
}p.s people need to learn that humans do err and sometimes send
personal
}things to the whole list by ACCIDENT..that's why they call them that
}silly!!!:)

Yeah, everybody does it at least once.  I recall James writing a cute
little letter to his fiancee (hunnybunny) and posting it here, that
was loads of fun.

I was just making the point that most people have sufficiently
complex mail software that they can easily choose what addresses to
send to, but they still screw up occasionally.  Usually with
interesting results.

Just to give this post a purpose, anybody know a good highschool
band in Halifax?  Now that Thrush Hermit and Plumtree are all grown
up, I'm wondering who's carrying on the torch?  Who are the "house
bands" at Cafe Ole?  I must be getting old, because I only ever see
the bands who've been at it in one form or another for 5-10 years.
Someone recommend me some fresh blood.