Re: why purple blue sucks

Derek Tokar - PHAS/F93 writes:

> PB sucks because there is no way any other band could come up with a
> better album, and because it is probably ET's last.

I can think of lots of albums htat are better of the top of my head
Bakesale comes to mind quickly...  I also think that Purple Blue is ET's
last have been been slagged before for saying as much and will probally
be slagged yet again.

--
     - Cory J. Boehm -          | I came over to tell you a story
- umboehm4\!/cc.umanitoba.ca -    | When I heard you were broken up I was sorry