Re: Eric's Trip who writes the songs

On Fri, 19 Jan 1996, Jordan S. Charlestein wrote:

>  I think that you attributed to chris a lot of Rick songs.  At least a
> couple on each albnum sounded wrong (i.e. girfriend + one floor below).
> And i know for sure that Rick wrote Blinded (at least, I'm pretty sure,
> yeah, I'm sure).  I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote eyes shut also.

actually, i'm almost positive julie wrote "eyes shut". i saw her perform
that as broken girl almost a year ago, and at the time, she said she
wasn't sure if she was going to use it with eric's trip or not. same
with "soon, coming closer".
cheers!
shant:)

....and about the "lousy" tape tara was talking about? keep your eyes
open, because some of it is also gonna make it onto a 7" from sappy.
get it when it comes out, the demo tape is awesome!