CIMN campus radio top five.

        Hey folks this is Matt representing CIMN for this little
message.
        TRIKE's debut EP has gone number one in it's first week here
at UPEI's campus radio station, the first time this has happened in a
LONG time.
        I heard somebody saying on SLoan net that it "sucked".
That's their opinion, I personally really liked it, and so didn't
other DJs here on campus.
        Here are the top five:

        1)  TRIKE - s/t
        2)  EAT THIS - COMPILATION OF TEN CHARLOTTETOWN BANDS
        3)  ASHLEY MACISAAC - HI HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
        4)  GRACE BABIES - LURE  (THIS ALBUM WON'T LEAVE, IT'S GREAT)
        5)  RADIOBLASTER - SUGAR SHOCK  (RADIOBLASTER IS HERE TO STAY)

    Some notables were Jale-closed, Mystery Machine-10speed, Pure-
extra purestrial and Monoxides-out of the marsh.

        Thanx for reading,
        Matt.