Re: Just one minute, here....

> The undisputed king of style is Jon Spencer, with his queen
> Cristina:  by far the hottest duo ever to take the stage.

Amen. What else would you expect from
a fella whose father was Sister-Ray?

On the other hand...you have different fingers.
I was just wondering if HIPCLUBGROOVE were responsible for the break-
beats (and various other hip-hop yelps) that are used on STREET
CENTS between segments...the only basis I have for this shot-in-the-
dark is the fact that the cast of the show was in their 'Shootin' the
Gift' viddy. I suppose I could watch the credits of the show or
something, but ya know how it is...

 - Iain Kenneth MacLeod -        " some 'danger high-voltage'
  -  imacleod\!/upei.ca  -              slacks" - TOM WAITS