why Purple Blue sucks so badly

Finally got Purple Blue and with the exception of a couple songs it sucks
real bad, WAY wourse than Forever Again and doesn't even come close to
the excellence of Love Tara.  No I am not going to attribute it to Bob
Weston being at the helm although that might be a factor, but Rick just
isn't wrting the same caliber of songs anymore, Forever Again is one of
my favorite songs and there is nothing that even comes close.  Chris has
started to mature as a song writer and has really started to steal the
spotlight from Rick, matter of fact had I received the Moosokcet Sub Pop
7" before the end of 95 I would have placed it in a tie with best east
coast ep for the yea well ahead of ETH's Forward to Snow.  There is only
one song that really grabbed me and pulled me in and that is Soon Coming
CLoser, the first time I heard Forever Again there were several songs
that grabbed me.  Basically I am going to go WAY out on a limb and list
Purple Blue as the biggest disaapointment of 96, yeh you heard right two
weeks into the year and ...

 --
     - Cory J. Boehm -          | I came over to tell you a story
- umboehm4\!/cc.umanitoba.ca -    | When I heard you were broken up I was sorry