Re: Andrew a Superchunk fan?

On Wed, 17 Jan 1996, Alex Bozikovic wrote:

> hey all..
> but, more relevantly: the song "Like A Fool" , from _Foolish_ , has a long
> guitar-noise jam at the end of it which happens to sound a *lot* like the end
> of "Before I Do".  the progression is a bit different, but it's pretty close,
> and the tones are identical.

"before i do" is pretty cool if you listen closely.  it's kida complex -
whereas the superchunk song really isn't vrey hard to get your head
around.

dig this:
	-guitar 1 plays part 1 while guitar 2 plays part 2 while bass
	plays part 3.
	-guitar 1 plays part 2 while guitar 2 plays part 3 whilebass plays
	part 1.
	-guitar 1 plays part 3 while guitar 2 plays part 1  while bass
	plays part 2

kinda conceptual.

mc