Re: Just one minute, here....

I think the moan behind the beats is Stinkin' Rich
who as we speak is, with sampler in hand, heading to the Island of PE to
lay down an albums worth of beats and rhyms.

just in case y'all have not heard the ECMAs have lots of Hip Hop on the
schedual this year
SIXTOO/Felexman/Jo RUN/RuffNECK/Rich/and the kings of the east HCG
so 'cmon down