Re: Sloan info

In mail.sloannet, MMHENNESSEY\!/Upei.ca writes:

>         Is this why Coax Me and People of the Sky seemed like "cheap"
> videos?

I saw an interview with Sloan on MM once when they said they wanted to make
Coax Me a lot better, but ran out of $. Presumably DGC wouldn't pay up.
Losers! :)

I didn't think People of the Sky seemed all that cheap though.. better than
most Canadian videos these days :)

--
Brooks Duncan                               (604) 360-2478 Data/Fax
Victoria, BC Canada                  "Bench that pencil neck geek!"