sloannet tab faq v1.1

******************************
*   Sloannet Tab FAQ v1.0    *
* Compiled By Adam =W= Kempa *
******************************
 Send Contributions (Please!) to:
     Adamweezer\!/aol.com
With the subject: FAQ contribution
I'm not good with chord names beyond sharps flats and minors,
so bear with me, I play bass!
I've got finals tomorrow, so this sux, but after thurs. v1.2 will rock.
==================================
PENPALS-adam kempa
*verse*
B -> E (7th fret A string barre chord)

*Pre Chorus*
A (slide) B
A (slide) B
E -> D -> A -> B

*Chorus*
E -> F# -> B -> (?)
==================================
PEOPLE OF THE SKY-burnt out guy I bought my geetar from
*verse*
A -> C -> G
*chorus*
(?)
==================================
Coax me-adam kempa
*intro as near as i can figger it*
e-----9-----7-6
B-9-----9------
G---9-----9----

*verse*
G# -> (A# -> B)--bass only
slide to 7th fret A string, then barre E

*Chorus*
G# -> F# -> E

*Bridge*
G -> E
==================================
WORRIED NOW-adam kempa
*Verse*
C or C7 (i haven't decided)
A--2-3-0---
E -> D

*chorus*
(slide)D -> E -> B -> C

*bridge*
(?)
===================================
Deeper than beauty-adam kempa (wrong)
G -> Bm -> Em -> C -> G
or
G -> Bm -> Em -> C -> D#
===================================
AMPED-adam kempa (from memory, so don't yell!)
*verse*
A -> E -> G -> D

*chorus*
B -> C -> G -> C -> G
B -> C
==================================
Laying blame-adam kempa (memory.)
*verse*
A -> C# -> A -> D

*chorus +bridge*
iforget. in version 1.2
==================================
PILLOWFIGHT-Adam Kempa
*Verse*
F (pick scrapes) G (pick scrapes)

*Chorus*
B  E  G  F#
==================================
TWO SEATER-Adam Kempa (note this is wrong.)
*Intro*
barred D and D# chords

*Verse*
For what its worth you're
G#
On
My
Turf and my roots go
Bb
Deep
into the
Earth. How deep They go you'll
G#
Nev-
er
Know, Never
G# (BEND)
know

*Chorus*
G ->G#
=============================
UNDERWHELMED-Adam kempa
(F# feedback during intro...)
(Begin hitting F#)

*Verse Part*
F#        E F#        A           B(bend)
Point is not the grammer it's the feeling...

*chorus*
A                        E              F#
But Not in Herrrrrrrrrrrrs... But not in Herrrrrrrrrs.
A                        E              F#           A   B
But not in Herrrrrrrrrrrrs... But not in Herrsss..........
(for more complete version go to olga ftp site.)
SUGARTUNE-Adam Kempa
*Verse Part*
E      E
I wrote for you...
G#     B
This sugartune...
A A       B   B B B
To help you Through....
C# C#     F# F#
What you've gotta do...

*chorus*
F#                 G          A
Soun----------d... soun---------d

*bridge*
(?)
MARCUS SAID-adam kempa
(opens with lotsa distorted D's(bend))
*Verse part*
Halloweeeeeeeen...Night the artist caused a...
Scene...Night I heard about his...
Queen...I'm just
Bb
Glad my
Clock was
Clean.

*chorus*
Harder, Harder, Hardest...

C G F

I am the artist...

D  C G A

etc...
SNOWSUIT SOUND RIFF-Todd (last name?)

barre your D thru high E strings at the sixth fret with your index finger

then place your middle finger on the seventh fret of the B string and your
ring finger on the 8th fret of the G string.  Play only your D thru B
strings.  That's the first chord.

Still playing only the D thru B strings, remove your middle and ring
finger.  That's the second chord.

Then play the 1st chord again.  After the pause play 2 then 1 and then...

barre the seventh fret (A thru high E strings), put your ring finger on
fret nine of the D string and your pinky on fret nine of the G string.
That's an E9 chord; you'll also hear lotsa those in "Loosens." (9th chords
in general, not "E9" chords)

then take your ring finger off, play that, put it back on, and play that.

then start at the beginning, play up to the dotted line again, and skip
down to below this next dotted line:

barre the 5th fret and play a ninth chord there.  That's a D9.  Strum it
eight times really loud.

THE REST -ryan cook
                        SNOWSUIT SOUND

        D5                 A                     F#             G5
        Pushed off of the silver swings, I got my braces full of sand
        D5              A                F#              G5
        When all I ever wanted to do was hold on to your hand
        D5       A             F#            G5
        Lost you once, I never had a second chance
        D5              A                F#             G5
        Would you have changed your mind with a second glance
        D5                    A                  F#             G5
        I think I'll take you down now, take you down from that shelf
        D5             A                       F#               G5
        Let you be and set you free instead of keepin you for myself
        D5                   A                  F#               G5
        I guess it'll always be the same and it might be just as well
        D5             A                    F#                   G5
        Let you think, fill your sink, I've already smashed that shell
          A5             C5                         G5
          Your the sizzleteen, and youre older than me
                            C5                          G5
          I'm just walkin' around, I made that snowsuit sound
                            C5   G5 F5
          It's not up to me now, la la
        D5                A                       F#             G5
        Pushed off of the silver swings, I got my braces full of sand
        D5           A             F#                  G5
        Never got to tell you that I was your greatest fan
          A5             C5                        G5
          Your the sizzleteen, and your older than me
                            C5                          G5
          I'm just walkin' around, I made that snowsuit sound
                            C5   G5 F5
          It's not up to me now, la la

                             -Ryan Cook
I AM THE CANCER-according to Chris Murphy

*Verse*
So long...
         Dm
There is too much...