Re: some stuff

Mike sez:
#4 - andrew plays drums on the new recordings, whether or not the band is
actually planning on releasing this stuff has yet to be actually
announced (any of you people ever hear the word "demo" before?).

Waye sez:
#1 - yah, they spent $40.00 an hour at Laurences to record a demo... uh
huh... and they got paid a million dollars each to do it by Murder,
yep.... and monkey's fly out Murphey's butt, I've seen it..

#2 - "any of you people"?????  what the fuck is that?

Only had one coffee today...

W.

 Waye Mason             : "The shooting goes well.  I borrow a .357
                        : Magnum and fire a hot slug into the forhead
  aa551\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca   : of a life sized stuffed Barney.  This brings
  P.O. Box 36082        : peace upon me.
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  :
  B3J 3S9               : Kumbaya, motherfucker."