Re: Sat. Birdland review

nstar\!/ibm.net sed:

}.....oh well, if it wasn't for the vast selection of shooters and
}great B.C. bud, the evening could have been a complete waste
}of time.

You're obviously not a maritimer, are you??  ;)

I don't know if any band has a "house band" arrangeement with Greg
Clark, but it's understandable that he books bands that draw a
crowd.  Folks seem to like RW and the Chinstraps.  And when you only
have a few hours to showtime, I guess you call who you know.  It's
kinda lame though since RW is playing again this Saturday with
Scarce.

Andrew