Re: Sappy Stuff

At 04:32 PM 11/01/96 -0600, Cory J. Boehm wrote:

>The Broken Gril/Moonsocket split is on Eek Records  not sure if it is out.
>
>Eek is at 26 Adams St.
>Charlsetown, Mass 02129

What have you heard about this release?  One song each or what?

>I heard there is a SNailhouse full lenght out could someone tell me how
>to get it?  Thanks.

I replied to this already, but I think that our system was screwed and it
didn't get sent.

        Snailhouse - Fine (cd)
        14 songs and 40 minutes
        Lunamoth Records
        319 Cortleigh Bl.
        Toronto Ontario
        M5N 1R2

        It's 12$ postage paid.  It's also a great release, although the two
songs on the Sappy 7inch are probably better than most of these, the cd is
still very much worth the purchase.  Everyone should get it!

                                        Adrian

******"I have arrived."    New Love - ERIC'S TRIP******