Re: Tab and FAQs

>A lot of tab (the good, the bad the ugly) can be found at this site:
>
>http://www.guitar.net/olga/
>
>And FAQs for *all* newgroups can be obtained from this site:
>
>http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/bngusenet/top.html

Hello,
   Or, if you prefer FTP the "On-Line Guitar Archive" can be reached at:

ftp://ftp.nevada.edu/pub/guitar

   Which is also a link from my Home Page. The address is right down there

-Chris                                               |

                                                    \|/

--
-Chris da Costa                    |   "Everybody's Got Something To Hide
** bd588\!/freenet.carleton.ca **    |      Except For Me And My Monkey"