Re: Tab and FAQs

>A lot of tab (the good, the bad the ugly) can be found at this site:
>And FAQs for *all* newgroups can be obtained from this site:

   Or, if you prefer FTP the "On-Line Guitar Archive" can be reached at:

   Which is also a link from my Home Page. The address is right down there

-Chris                                               |

-Chris da Costa                    |   "Everybody's Got Something To Hide
** bd588\!/freenet.carleton.ca **    |      Except For Me And My Monkey"
** am548\!/detroit.freenet.org **    |            -The Beatles
** bu298\!/torfree.net **            | ** http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/~bd588 **