Sloan Tabs

        As to the request of a few Sloan netters for Sloan Tabs/Lyrics, you
can get 3 Sloan tabs at Nevada: I am the cancer
                            Underwhelmed
                            Sugartune
          (file://ftp.nevada.edu/pub/guitar/s/sloan)

        But I think the tabs are wrong. And theres nothing from Twice Removed.
So I decided type out what sounds like Snowsuit Sound. For anybody that
wants it.
I don't think it's how Sloan play it, but if your just sittin' around playin
your guitar and singin along it sounds pretty good. I do know how to play
some of the other songs off twice removed the way Sloan play them, like 'I
can feel it', 'I hate my generation' and a few others. Also if anybodys
looking for any Eric's Trip tabs I'd be glad to type them out for you. I can
play almost every song by them off: PETER, LOVE TARA, FOREVER AGAIN, THE
ROAD SOUTH, WARM GIRL, ETC.

                              SNOWSUIT SOUND

        D5                 A                     F#             G5
        Pushed off of the silver swings, I got my braces full of sand
        D5              A                F#              G5
        When all I ever wanted to do was hold on to your hand
        D5       A             F#            G5
        Lost you once, I never had a second chance
        D5              A                F#             G5
        Would you have changed your mind with a second glance
        D5                    A                  F#             G5
        I think I'll take you down now, take you down from that shelf
        D5             A                       F#               G5
        Let you be and set you free instead of keepin you for myself
        D5                   A                  F#               G5
        I guess it'll always be the same and it might be just as well
        D5             A                    F#                   G5
        Let you think, fill your sink, I've already smashed that shell
          A5             C5                         G5
          Your the sizzleteen, and youre older than me
                            C5                          G5
          I'm just walkin' around, I made that snowsuit sound
                            C5   G5 F5
          It's not up to me now, la la
        D5                A                       F#             G5
        Pushed off of the silver swings, I got my braces full of sand
        D5           A             F#                  G5
        Never got to tell you that I was your greatest fan
          A5             C5                        G5
          Your the sizzleteen, and your older than me
                            C5                          G5
          I'm just walkin' around, I made that snowsuit sound
                            C5   G5 F5
          It's not up to me now, la la

                             -Ryan Cook