Re: Great Scott

> With the new Sloan project apparently a go does anyone know whether Andrew
> is still a contributing member of the band... I mean with The Sadies and
> Makers Mark things happening in Toronto while the rest of the boys
> record out east it just makes me wonder who's drumming on the new stuff...

Neil Peart is drumming on the new album. Murphy convinced him he could
sing a higher falsetto than Geddy, so Neil jumped ship. Andrew's filling
in for Sid on the Sex Pistols reunion tour this summer...

nah...I'm just goofin around. To tell the truth, I think Mr. Scott's
playing in all 3 bands right now. I heard that Maker's Mark were really
good at the Rivoli this weekend. -chico