Re: Sloan info

Yikes...  DGC was the label sued by Neil Young fergadsakes...  I think
that sums up the ethics of that label...

Yay for sloan!  I wanna know if they are still going to be called Sloan,
and who will be distributing it outside Canada...

W.

PS I think they SHOULD call the new album Shaken By the Speed, it has a
nice ring..

 Waye Mason             : "The shooting goes well.  I borrow a .357
                        : Magnum and fire a hot slug into the forhead
  aa551\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca   : of a life sized stuffed Barney.  This brings
  P.O. Box 36082        : peace upon me.
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  :
  B3J 3S9               : Kumbaya, motherfucker."