Re: Sloan info

Matt Hennessey wrote:

>         Can anyone explain the whole story behind the breakup.  I
> knew that Sloan themselves didn't like the Twice Removed cd as much
> as they wanted to but I did not realize there was a conspiracy of
> sorts going on in DGC USA headquarters.

Hmm, I though that they _liked_ that record.. I for one can't see them
_not_ liking it.. yeah they definately liked 2X. As for DGC, yeah there
was/is a conspericy going on.. it's all about _distribution of control_
they want to own the world, hey.

>         Is this why Coax Me and People of the Sky seemed like "cheap"
> videos?

Hmm, maybe they were shot on SUPER8 film, and that's why they look so
cheap.. why don't you ask that NSTAR\!/ibm.com guy, he seems to know
everything about SUPER8 film, hey?.. Or maybe it's just part of the
conspiericy?.. I dunno..

>         And finally I just saw the Len video for Candy Pop for the
> first time.  Pretty cool video and the song is really great. Are
> they from the Maritimes?  The only reason I ask is because if I am
> not mistaken Hip CLub Groove were in the vid wid em'.

Kinda gives you a toothache, eh?.. eh?.. They may as well be from here
judging by the air they get on MunchEast.. the song is _ok_, for a bunch
of upper central canadian bozaks.. Nope, thats the Wu-Tang Clan in their
video, they told me so themselves.. hey.

Bite my crank,
  Brendan.