Sappy Stuff

just got my order from Sappy and thought I would share the run down with
all you other east coast freaks:

The BrokenGril CD will be out in Feburary on Sappy.
The new Oragne Glass 7" will be out in Feburary aslo on Sappy.
The Broken Gril/Moonsocket split is on Eek Records  not sure if it is out.

Eek is at 26 Adams St.
Charlsetown, Mass 02129

I heard there is a SNailhouse full lenght out could someone tell me how
to get it?  Thanks.

--
     - Cory J. Boehm -          | I came over to tell you a story
- umboehm4\!/cc.umanitoba.ca -    | When I heard you were broken up I was sorry