Newsgroups: alt.music.canada
Subject: Re: Sloan information
From: mikem\!/is.dal.ca (Michael James Mcgillivray)
Date: 8 Jan 96 16:33:00 -0400

TD Clahane (clahane\!/fox.nstn.ca) wrote:
: mroher\!/gryn.org (Matt Roher) wrote:
: > > I'm looking for information on the late great Halafax band Sloan,
: > > specifically I'm looking for web sites, mailing lists, lyric archives,
: > > etc. Any information would be appreciated. Also any general information
: > > on the Halafax music scene. Thanks in advance!
: >

Actually they may not be 'late' anymore. The Halifax Mail Star reports
that Sloan is in the studio recording for their next album.