Re: kim and the amps/ The Turn-around for Jale..

Well I, like Shant, didn't find Tag too much to my liking (at first) then
there was this show at the McInnis Room at Dalhousie.. that was the first
time I was like wow, they can play.. they _can_ play. Another thing about
that night that stands out in my (stupid) head, is this shiny brand-new
red Telecaster that one of them were playing.. I am a freak, I know.. but
these things just get stuck in my mind. But yeah, since that night I can
honestly say that they know how thier instruments work..

Sucky-Ass Brendan.