Re: kim and the amps/ The Turn-around for Jale..

Mike Graham sez:

That was the night that Jennifer stage dove after dueting on a couple
Sloan songs  :)

the good ole' days....

Waye sez:

Heh...  I remember it well, my fav part was when Sloan opened the set
with a cover of Blue Eyes by the Jellyfishbabies.

BTW some day I'll move to Mexico, live on the beach under the moon lit
sky, and live of the avails of releasing bootleg 7"s of early Halifax
acts...  specifically, a tape of Tag doing here comes your man, complete
with cracked voices, keyboards, etc... :)

Yer fellow geezer...

W.

 Waye Mason             : "The shooting goes well.  I borrow a .357
                        : Magnum and fire a hot slug into the forhead
  aa551\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca   : of a life sized stuffed Barney.  This brings
  P.O. Box 36082        : peace upon me.
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  :
  B3J 3S9               : Kumbaya, motherfucker."