Re: on the topic of videos

On Mon, 8 Jan 1996, Michael Graham wrote:

> > I like the Jale video for `Double-Edge' alot from what I remember of it
> > the ONE time I saw it (c'mon Muchmusic). It's very shadowy - yeah for
> > black and white film!
> >
> > Mike
>

> is Eve's video for Jesus Loves Me any good? All I ever see is
> jennifer's (hideous) video for ....i forget what the song's called.

Well the video was for the song `Long Way Home' and yes the video wasn't
all that great but just remember it was just some family's home video
which was edited together. I don't think that footage was intentionally
shot for making a music video.

> Double-edge was pretty cheesy (in a bad way)

How so? What's your opinion on the video for `10 lbs' by the Super
Friendz? Would that be cheesy in a good or bad way?

Mike