Juliana Hatfield.. I can't resist, sorry.

Natalie Foong & Andrew Rodenhiser wrote:

AR: PS there's this wierd little "spin the bottle" vid I saw once which
    was kinda cool too, anybody remember who did that?

NF: spin the bottle? where it seems really red <red background and stuff
    like that?> and there's people at a party playing 'spin the bottle'?
    <kinda like in that underwhelmed video!!>. i think that's juliana
    hatfield .. from the reality bites soundtrack .. that would explain the
    Ethan Hawke factor.

 unless there's another 'spin the bottle'..,
 nat

*Brendan*:Ok, I have been keeping this little tidbit on the back burner
for faaar too long.. has anyone on Sloan net heard the newest Juliana
Hatfield Release?.. I haven't listened to it _but_ I heard that on one of
the songs she says something about "Murder Guitars" and "Twice Removed"..
AND she made that Bottle Spinning song/video AND she paid them a very
large undisclosed amount of money to come out of hiding and play a show
with her.. hmm, does this sound interesting to anybody?.. I'm sorry I
couldn't keep this to myself, I had to say it, it was killing me.. AAAHHH!
I could be reading way to far into this, but.. I thought some of you
might wanna know.. oh that and Sloan are playing in my back yard _right
now_ as we speak.. haha! I'm going there right now, and none of you are
invited!! Buahaha!!!

Harnesed in slums,
Brendan.